Long Ditton Infant and Nursery School
Ditton Hill Road KT6 5JB
Club Site Mobile: 07834556604
Ofsted Registered EY537380
All about Clubland at Long Ditton Infant and Nursery School
- Our Afterschool club has been running and Long Ditton Infants for 3 years and prior to that was based at St Marys C of E Junior School for over 10 years. The setting is jointly managed by Abby and Mairead who are supported by a team of enthusiastic and diverse Playworkers.
- At our latest Ofsted inspection in 2018, the setting was rated as 'Good' and the inspector comments on how the children are happy, settled and secure and that praise from staff ensures all children feel valued and respected. She also highlights the good relationships with have with both children, parents and the school. The full report is available above to download.
- The club is based in a spare classroom within the school which enables the children to thrive in their own school habitat with the opportunity to chill, play, challenge themselves and form closer bonds with their peers. We have a vast array of play equipment and offer a range of adult-led activities each day. In addition to the classroom, the children have access to the cookery room, school hall, playground, field and Trim Trail.
Times and prices
- Sessions run from 15:05 until 18:15 and are charged at £16 per child. This includes a snack and activities.
- If you are late collecting your child, a late fee of £1 per minute will be payable directly to the supervisor.
- We offer a sibling discount of £2 for every child after the first full paying child. (To qualify, the same parent must pay the invoice and the discount will be applied to a maximum of two children in any one family. The discount will be applied to the child/ren attending the least number of sessions.)
- We also offer a 5% discount for children who attend five afterschool sessions a week.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the discounts at any time.
How to book a placePlease see our 'How to Apply' section to find out how to book a place for your child at Clubland.
AccessAs you enter through the main school gates (do not close this behind you as it will restrict other parents access), proceed to the gate on your right-hand side. Please ring the doorbell to alert a member of staff of your arrival. Please do not park in the school car park
RegistrationWhen you collect your child/ren, please make yourself known to the Supervisor and sign the daily register, noting the time. In accordance with school policy, we will hand your children over to the teaching staff in the morning, and at the end of the school day, reception children will be collected by one of our Supervisors, and years 1 and 2 will be brought to the setting by their teachers. If your child attends an afterschool club, please ensure you liaise with the staff involved so they escort your child and hand them over to Clubland once the activity has finished.
BelongingsChildren should hang their coats on the pegs inside the classroom, and put their bags in the designated box for their year and all water bottles should be placed in the labelled box by the main sink. Please ensure that your child does not bring valuable toys and belongings to our settings. Clubland will not be held responsible if they go missing or damaged.
AbsencesIf your child will not be attending Clubland, please contact the Supervisor to let them know as a matter of courtesy.
- Half termly invoices are produced at the beginning of each school half term for those with permanent sessions.
- Payment for Ad Hoc sessions can be made in advance, at the time of booking or on the day when the child is collected.
- Any failure to make payment may result in childcare being withheld.