Thames Ditton Infant School
Speer Road, Thames Ditton KT7 0PW
Club Site Mobile: 07931 806009
Ofsted Registered EY388290
All about Clubland at Thames Ditton Infant School
- Thames Ditton Infants is our flagship setting and we have been running here since 1996. We provide both a Breakfast and Afterschool club here which have gone from strength to strength due to our dedicated and enthusiastic team leader. Carrie manages the setting and is supported by her deputies Sinead and Gabi and a team of inspiring Playworkers.
- At our latest Ofsted inspection in 2020, the setting met all the requirements under the new inspection guidelines and 'met' is now the highest rating afterschool clubs can achieve. The inspector comments on how the children are supported extremely well by our staff who are warm and welcoming and excellent role models. She also highlights that the parents she spoke to are highly complimentary of the setting and the vast amount of different activities on offer and say their children are very happy and enjoy attending Clubland. The full report is available above to download.
- The club has its own base, located in the Garden Room and the rear of the playground and the children have taken ownership, making it their own place to unwind, relax, create, learn and play. The children can display their creative work, equipment is freely accessed and the children can adapt the layout for their play needs. The clubhouse leads directly onto the playground and we have use of the school hall, field, Trim Trail and Pirate Ship.
- We also manage our holiday club from this location. This is open to all children aged 4-12, not just those who attend Thames Ditton Infant School. This page relates specifically for our Breakfast and Afterschool clubs so for all information regarding the holiday club, please see the dedicated holiday club section.
Times and prices
- Our session starting at 07:15 is charged at £6, and the session starting at 08:00 at £5.50. Both sessions include breakfast, which is served until 08:15.
- We offer a sibling discount of 50p for every child after the first full paying child. To qualify, the same parent must pay the invoice and the discount will be applied to a maximum of three children in any one family. The discount will be applied to the child/ren attending the least number of sessions. We reserve the right to withdraw the discount at any time.
- Sessions run from 15:00 until 18:15 and are charged at £16 per child. This includes a snack and activities.
- If you are late collecting your child, a late fee of £1 per minute will be payable directly to the supervisor.
- We offer a sibling discount of £2 for every child after the first full paying child. (To qualify, the same parent must pay the invoice and the discount will be applied to a maximum of two children in any one family. The discount will be applied to the child/ren attending the least number of sessions.)
- We also offer a 5% discount for children who attend five afterschool sessions a week.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the discounts at any time.
How to book a placePlease see our 'How to Apply' section to find out how to book a place for your child at Clubland.
AccessTo gain access to the setting please approach the school playground from the side entrance on St Nicholas Road (leading to Colets Health & Fitness Club). Please ring the doorbell located on the double gates to alert a member of staff of your arrival.
RegistrationWhen you drop off or collect your child/ren, please make yourself known to the Supervisor and sign the daily register, noting the time. In accordance with school policy, we will hand your children over to the teaching staff in the morning, and at the end of the school day, the children will be collected by a member of Clubland staff from the school hall. If your child attends an afterschool club, please ensure you liaise with the staff involved so they escort your child and hand them over to Clubland once the activity has finished.
BelongingsChildren should hang their coats and bags on the coat pegs designated for their year group and all water bottles should be placed in the labelled box by the main sink. Please ensure that your child does not bring valuable toys and belongings to our settings. Clubland will not be held responsible if they go missing or damaged.
AbsencesIf your child will not be attending Clubland, please contact the Supervisor to let them know as a matter of courtesy.
- Half termly invoices are produced at the beginning of each school half term for those with permanent sessions.
- Payment for Ad Hoc sessions can be made in advance, at the time of booking or on the day when the child is collected.
- Any failure to make payment may result in childcare being withheld.
Sinead, Deputy Supervisor
Gabi, Deputy Supervisor