The Royal Kent School
Oakshade Road, Oxshott, KT22 OLE
Club Site Mobile: 07798761186
Ofsted Registered EY419569
All about Clubland at The Royal Kent School
- Our Afterschool club has been running for over ten years and has gone from strength to strength due to our dedicated and enthusiastic team leader. Andreja has a wealth of experience working with children and is supported by a motivated team of Playworkers.
- At our latest Ofsted inspection in 2018, the setting was rated as 'Good' and the inspector comments that our staff are caring and interested in the children's needs, responding promptly to their requests. She also highlights the good relationships with have with both parents and the school. The full report is available above to download.
- The club is based in the ICT suite within the school which enables the children to thrive in their own school habitat with the opportunity to chill, play, challenge themselves and form closer bonds with their peers. We have a vast array of play equipment and offer a range of adult-led activities each day. In addition to the ICT suite, the children have access to the cookery room, school hall, playground, field, MUGGA and Trim Trail.
- The staff and children have adapted their environment to provide them with scope for lots of physical and practical skills and they engage a wide range of activities such as den building, trim trail challenges, ball/group games which all help develop cognitive and life skills.
Times and prices
- Sessions run from 15:05 until 18:00 and are charged at £16 per child per day. This includes a snack and activities.
- If you are late collecting your child, a late fee of £1 per minute will be payable directly to the supervisor.
- We offer a sibling discount of £2 for every child after the first full paying child. (To qualify, the same parent must pay the invoice and the discount will be applied to a maximum of two children in any one family. The discount will be applied to the child/ren attending the least number of sessions.)
- We also offer a 5% discount for children who attend five afterschool sessions a week.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the discounts at any time.
How to book a placePlease see our 'How to Apply' section to find out how to book a place for your child at Clubland.
AccessTo gain access to the setting, use the side door by the MUGGA. Please ring the doorbell to alert a member of staff of your arrival.
RegistrationWhen you collect your child/ren, please make yourself known to the Supervisor and sign the daily register, noting the time. In accordance with school policy, at the end of the school day all infant children will be collected by a member of Clubland staff and Junior children make their own way to the setting from the classrooms. If your child attends an afterschool club, please ensure you liaise with the staff involved so they escort your child and hand them over to Clubland once the activity has finished.
BelongingsChildren should hang their coats and bags on the coat pegs outside the ICT suite and all water bottles should be placed on the table by the entrance door. Please ensure that your child does not bring valuable toys and belongings to our settings. Clubland will not be held responsible if they go missing or damaged.
AbsencesIf your child will not be attending Clubland, please contact the Supervisor to let them know as a matter of courtesy.
- Half termly invoices are produced at the beginning of each school half term for those with permanent sessions.
- Payment for Ad Hoc sessions can be made in advance, at the time of booking or on the day when the child is collected.
- Any failure to make payment may result in childcare being withheld.