Cranmere Primary School
Arran Way, Esher, KT10 8BE
Club Site Mobile: 07940 732202
Ofsted Registered EY500241
All about Clubland at Cranmere Primary School
- Our Breakfast and Afterschool clubs have been running at Cranmere for over 15 years and also offer Breakfast facilities for children attending St Paul's RC Primary School. The Club is jointly managed by Sharon and Wendy who are supported by a team of inspiring Playworkers.
- At our latest Ofsted inspection in 2018, the setting was rated as 'Good' and the inspector comments on how the children are happy and secure and have lots of interesting things to do and explore. She also highlights how happy our parents are with the provision. The full report is available above to download.
- The club has its own base, located in the 'Maple Room' which is a small hall at Cranmere. This enables the children to take ownership of their club as they display their work, freely access play equipment and adapt the room layout to suit their play needs. They are able to unwind, relax, create, learn and play in a place they feel is their own and are involved in decision making via the Club Council. In addition to the Maple Room, the children have access to the cookery room, school hall, playground, field, MUGGA, Pirate Ship and ICT suite.
Times and prices
- Our session starting at 07:15 is charged at £6 per child per day, and the session starting at 08:00 at £5.50. Both sessions include breakfast, which is served until 08:15.
- We offer a sibling discount of 50p for every child after the first full paying child. To qualify, the same parent must pay the invoice and the discount will be applied to a maximum of three children in any one family. The discount will be applied to the child/ren attending the least number of sessions. We reserve the right to withdraw the discount at any time.
- Sessions run from 15:15 until 18:15 and are charged at £16 per child per day. This includes a snack and activities.
- If you are late collecting your child, a late fee of £1 per minute will be payable directly to the supervisor.
- We offer a sibling discount of £2 for every child after the first full paying child. (To qualify, the same parent must pay the invoice and the discount will be applied to a maximum of two children in any one family. The discount will be applied to the child/ren attending the least number of sessions.)
- We also offer a 5% discount for children who attend five afterschool sessions a week.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the discounts at any time.
How to book a placePlease see our 'How to Apply' section to find out how to book a place for your child at Clubland.
AccessPlease use the door to the right-hand side of the main school reception. The door is marked with the Clubland logo and a doorbell will alert staff to your arrival. You may park in the staff car park before 07:45 and after 16:30 in the designated parking bays only (please do not park outside Clubland or school reception). Outside of these hours you must park in the designated bays on Douglas Road.
RegistrationWhen you drop off or collect your child/ren, please make yourself known to the Supervisor and sign the daily register, noting the time. In accordance with school policy, we will hand your children over to the teaching staff in the morning, and at the end of the school day, reception children will be collected by one of our Supervisors, and years 1 and 2 will be brought to the setting by their teachers. Junior children make their own way to the setting from the classrooms. If your child attends an afterschool club, please ensure you liaise with the staff involved so they escort your child and hand them over to Clubland once the activity has finished.
BelongingsChildren should hang their coats and bags on the coat racks and all water bottles should be placed in the labelled box. Please ensure that your child does not bring valuable toys and belongings to our settings. Clubland will not be held responsible if they go missing or damaged.
AbsencesIf your child will not be attending Clubland, please contact one of the Supervisors to let them know as a matter of courtesy.
- Half termly invoices are produced at the beginning of each school half term for those with permanent sessions.
- Payment for Ad Hoc sessions can be made in advance, at the time of booking or on the day when the child is collected.
- Any failure to make payment may result in childcare being withheld.