The role of Playworker is to deliver stimulating and challenging Play activities to children aged 4-11 years whilst ensuring the children's welfare at all times. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic , motivated and conscientious to join our already very successful team, whether it be at our Breakfast or Afterschool clubs. As part of our recruitment process an enhanced DBS will be obtained and you are required to attend training on various safeguarding topics and further update your general training on an annual basis.
Holiday work is also available
Reports to: Club Manager
- Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 4-11 year, focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by yourself and the children in your care, including health and safety, and safeguarding procedures.
- To attend team meetings on a termly basis and attend Safeguarding and other relevant courses relevant to your position on an annual basis.
- Other ad-hoc duties (cleaning, equipment maintenance/ordering etc.)
- Minimum of 17 years old. (Ofsted requirement)
- Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges at club.
- Someone looking for a challenging, different but hugely rewarding and fun job in term- time, and looking to further their career in the childcare and coaching industry.
Salary: Breakfast £17.00 per session & Afterschool: £7.00-£8.72 per hour plus holiday (Dependent on age, qualifications & experience)
Hours: 7.15am - 9am & 2.30pm/3.00pm -6.00pm Monday to Friday , term time ( Job Share Available)
To apply plese email your CV and a covering letter including availability to email@example.com